Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yankee Candle Coupon info from My Frugal Adventures..

yankee candle

There is a new promotion at Yankee Candle right now for Buy One Get One 50% off (for the new Spring scents only.) If you add 2 of the same scents to your cart (it must be the 6 new spring flavors) than you can also use the following codes:

**SMALL CANDLE: CRM001Z
**MEDIUM CANDLE: CRM001Y
**LARGE CANDLE: CRM001X

To buy one get one free! Now I tried this with 2 large candles and the total was $12.50 for both + shipping.

I know a lot of you are Yankee fanatics and this seems like a pretty good deal!

yankee receipt

I don’t know how long this will last or if Yankee will cancel these orders due to pricing errors. I would not wait to get your orders in if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment