Sunday, March 7, 2010

A few deals I found last night

I finally got my coupons organize.. Hallelujah!!!! LOL

I need to get a photo but found these few quick deals:
5c
Safeway/tom thumb had the lunchable subs on sale for 99c, and on Coupons.com they have a 75c / 1 coupon.. making them 25c. My husband or kids love them as 'treats' to their normal lunches.

Dora the Explorer bandaids on clearance at WAlgreens for $2.39, and in the Coloring book from the pharmacy they have a 2$/1 character bandaid, so I was able to get the boxes for .39c. ( of course when my daughter saw them she immediatly had an owwy she needed a bandaid for! lol)

Grand Buscuits form Pillsbury, on sale Safeway for 89c if you buy four, then used the 30c/2 coupon.

pop tarts were on sale yest at tom thumb for 1.00 for 8ct box, and I had a 75c/1 coupon.. woo hoo

oh, also in the Dollar Spot at Target, they have Act11 popcorn for $1.00 (its a 3 pack mini) in last weeks paper ss, you will find 40c/1 coupong.. so 60 c for a box of 3 mini popcorns for the kids, not bad!

I had to buy a lot of other things, used my coupons of course total spent wAS: $65.39, and total with out savings would have been: $153.98, so not bad for having to get staples like milk, eggs, stuff like that.

GET YOUR SUNDAY PAPER!!!
Supposed to be a huge savings this sunday on P&G!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment