Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My trip to Wags and Albertsons


wow that was exhausting, and exilerating all at the same time!! I went to 2 wags and one albertsons.

At Wags-
Lindsay olives on sale for .99 used $1/1 coupon from here making these .50 each buy 2

i did the Tylenol pm deal Shae posted about earlier
And i bought 2 Tylenol cold and flu using a $3/2 coupon from the insert last week + got a $5 RR making these $1 each

Purex is on sale BOGO and I used the BOGO coupon from 2 weeks ago- this will vary depending on the checker or store.. at my newberg wags i got FREE detergent, at sherwood the checker made me buy one get 2 free.. ether way- good deal!!

I used the free Excedrin coupon i applied for on line- sorry don't remember where, but i can tell you max value of $5.99 and they let me get the Excedrin that was on sale for $6.99, and pay the $1 diff.

Nivea lip moisture in add was .99, used the BOGO coupon in paper 3 weeks ago- .50 each.. basket stuffer!!
Milk is on sale at WAGS $1.99 good deal :)

AT Albertsons: ALL Betty Crocker fruit snacks are $1 with a $3.50 Catalina when you buy 5 there are .50c/2 coupons here or here This is a great deal without coupons as well- because the Catalina ROLLS!!! woo hoo! I did this in 12 transactions! .. yes that is 60 boxes of fruit snacks.. yes my pantry is bulging right now lol

I also used the $1/1 dryers ice cream (paper insert)- using the doubler- this was only .99 each

Land o frost lunch meat is on sale $3.99 and i used the $2/1 coupon from ?? i know it was an online coupon- sorry!!

Oreo deal- become a fan here , then click on milk and cookie tab and print your coupon,buy milk and one nabisco product get one nabisco product free- I used an additional oreo cakester coupon $1/1 so milk, oreos, and oreo cakesters. $4.68.. not bad!

Last Albertsons deal- Old orchard Frozen concentrate Juice is on sale .99 when you buy 10 you will get $10 off your next purchase!! FREE JUICE :)

my bottom line today total goods purchased $351.36 total spent $43.51 NICE!! :)

2 comments: