Thursday, March 25, 2010

new resource!- pinching your pennies


Shae and i have played with different ways to coupon, including 3hole punch the entire insert and put them in our binder- my issue is- that on the rare (seriously!) occasion that i have time to do some browsing while shopping.. I cant ever find the coupon i need with this filing system.. or say i find something on the clearance rack.. I have to thumb through all the pages and pages! eak!

Soooo.. i am super excited about this!!! It is not in texas.. for anyone on shae's end.. sorry ladies :( .......( I bet you could print something close, and be fairly accurate) There is however OREGON!!!! check it out! This data base is alphabetical, and listed by product- tells you what insert it was in, and when it expires!!! OMG becky....

Pinching your pennies check it out!! I think this will save me soo- so much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment