Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My trips to Walgreens this week.


I called my mom and said, perhaps i will need an intervention. I walk out of the store feeling this euphoric high... serious!

So I have been to Wags (as i like to say when i am typing.. cause all the cool coupon-ers do too lol!) and stocked up on a few great deals.

Clean and Clear products are buy one get one 50% off, BUT at my wags in Newberg they are ringing up buy one get one FREE!! so after my first trip when I descovered that I decided I needed to hit that one again! you will need 2 clean and clear $2/1 coupons from here depending on the product you pick ($4.79- $6.99+) you should end up paying anywhere from .79- 2.99 for both items!

I also took advantage of the Aveeno Buy one get one 50% off, which also rang up buy one get one FREE I used 2 of the $2.50/1 shampoo coupons here and got both shampoo and conditioner valued at $ 14.98 for $ 2.49

here is the kicker- if you can still get the Johnson and Johnson rebate $10 on a $30 purchase, then this is a money maker. I hit the clean and clear deal both times i went in this week- so I have bought a bit over $36 worth of J&J product for $5.57 and will submit for the $10 rebate making all my product a $4.43 money maker!! woo hoo

There are also 1 dozen eggs on sale at Walgreens this week for only .99 that is just a great deal!

I also hit the therma care patch, which rings up at $2.49 at my store, and gives you a $2.50 RR which i stacked with the $1/1 therma care coupon that SHAE told us about and got a heat pack for FREE!! thanks Shae!

1 comment:

  1. Mine didnt ring up b1g1 !! Way to go thats a deal.. id go back for more.. But i did do the deal and got my products for about 5$ oop. I used the clean and clear blackhead removal scrub and i love it.. it left my face so soft! Nice jost on the deals.. especially with two "close to it" teenagers in the house... that stuff will get used!

    ReplyDelete