Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shopping Trip Jan 14th

I planned my walmart/walgreens attack last night.. takes me a while to figure out which deals I will get, clip the coupons, and have the plan. Because of having both kids with me while shopping. the last thing I want to do is take my time and flip through my coupon books. I was able to score some great deals today:

4 rolls of duct tape for .08c each
4 boxes of Diego band aids for .18 c each
2 post it notes sets for 1.00 each
Dove facial wipes for 1.34
2 therma care wraps +1.00 money maker
2 colgate toothpaste max white .25c each

This week I also purchased:
8 cans of oust spray for .24c a can ( retail 4.24 can)
Various Johnson and Johnson products for the $10 off $30 rebate Krissy Mentioned above:
2 clean and clear blackhead cleanser
1 aveeno thick cream
2 large neutregena lotion packs
4 packs thermacare +$4.00 money maker
6 tubes of lysol wipes for approx .90 c each
Final cost was about $4.00 after rebate

No comments:

Post a Comment